Upgrading from Final Cut 5 to Studio 2 *Issues?*

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by ShakeWellProd, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. macrumors member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2008
    Messages:
    76
    #1
    I have a copy of Final Cut Studio 2, but right now I've been doing a 15 DVD Series for a client. Should I wait till I'm completely done with his project then upgrade?

    Just wondering if anyone has had an issue with upgrading then not being able to take a project from 5.1 and work on it in Studio 2.

    Thanks.
     
  2. macrumors 68020

    pdpfilms

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2004
    Messages:
    2,385
    Location:
    Vermontana
    #2
    In general, it's always a good idea to hold off upgrading until after a job or project.

    Upgrades always tend to go pretty smoothly - at least I've never had any problems doing so. Including this particular one. But I'd hold off just in case. You never know what might get sucked into the Twilight Zone.
    [​IMG]
     

Share This Page