Uploading torrent files

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by campb450, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campb450 macrumors newbie

I am a novice azureus user and trying to upload a file. I am an OiNK user, and to upload a file I need to give some information about my music files. I have NO clue what program to use, or how to find information about the format or the bitrate of my files. Any suggestions?

2. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

These are musical compositions you wrote and recorded yourself, of course?

3. campb450 thread starter macrumors newbie

actually, i don't know how to find bit rates or formats for either. I'm more concerned about uploading other albums, and to do this I need to know the format and the bitrate.

Thanks

4. Felldownthewell macrumors 65816

Felldownthewell

Apparently you are not talkng about uploading your own music, so I would advise you to not upload, since it is illegal, and since you obviously don't know a whole lot about computers, you stand a good chance of getting caught. People are rarely sued for downloading, it is usually the uploaders who are gone after.

If you want to find things like bitrates and file formats, you can simply select the file in the finder window and it will display, or you can right click on the file in iTunes and select "Get info."

If you do not quickly respond saying if you are uploading copyrighted material or not, I have a sneaking suspision this thread will be wastelanded soon.

5. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Sorry...it appears that you are attempting to illegally share copyrighted music, and you won't find help with that here at MacRumors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.