Upset with AppleStore....

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by JonathanK81, Feb 9, 2006.

1. JonathanK81 macrumors 6502

JonathanK81

So I called the 800 number, it says you can call regarding product information and pricing. So I know about the pricing, but was wanting to ask more about the issue with the defective displays. I basically plan to buy it from an AppleStore thing inside my university. But I still wanted more information. I call in wanting to ask about the displays. The sales rep says to me "you're calling in and not even going to be buying from us." In a really rude manner, then hangs up on me......I don't even get it. I just wanted information......Sadly, I didn't even get a chance to get their name....

2. desenso macrumors 6502a

desenso

3. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Thats sad. there will always be rude people.....you shoulda tried again.

Bless

4. randas macrumors member

randas

5. JonathanK81 thread starter macrumors 6502

JonathanK81

I filed a complaint already, but I have no name...so I can't do anything. The woman who took the complaint said "next time get their name." I wish I could have, he basically said that and then hung-up on me so fast, I could literally do nothing. All I know is, the guy works for AppleStore for their Educational department. Like he answers the phones for that department. I did call back, but it was someone else. In the end, I'm buying from Apple, does it matter that I'm buying at my campus instead of via the phone? Only reason why I could think of him being so angry is that he gets commission. I wasn't rude to him or anything to that affect, I barely got in any words edgewise.

6. Little King macrumors member

Apple employess don't get commision, so that's not why he would have been rude. He just sounds like a general wanker to me. The good thing to know is that not all Apple employees are like that. You should just try again and you will more than likely get someone with a better attitude.