URGENT: iPod Nano 4G Stopped Working!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by ThE.MeSsEnGeR, Sep 6, 2009.

1. macrumors 6502a

ThE.MeSsEnGeR

Hey All,

So, my sister's ipod nano (4th gen) just stopped working by itself, its only a couple months old! ... it had more than half of the battery... and it just wont turn on again... i connected to my macbook, itunes wont recognize it, connected it to my sis's laptop (toshiba) also nothing, connected it to a bose home speaker, nothing... wall plug, nothing!! :mad::mad:
    what can i do?? my sis told me she didnt drop it or wet it.... or anything.... :confused::confused:

PLZ, reply ASAP...

Thanks a lot for the help...

PS. i purchased it 2 months ago from an apple store in venezuela... and now we're in lebanon... is the garantee international?? can i exchange it here? or what can i do??

2. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

ThE.MeSsEnGeR

thanks a lot for your help, but the ipod wont even turn on, connect to itunes, or even make a sign that its alive....

4. macrumors 65816

Pixellated

The warranty is international. Try checking basic things like checking the hold switch etc...

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

ThE.MeSsEnGeR

i dont know what just happened, but i tried all the 5R's at the Apple Support Page, and nothing worked.... then a couple minutes later, it just turned on by itself! :confused::confused: (AND w the battery @ 50%!)
    i think it has some woogey-woogey going on inside it! lol!

but i really appreciate all the help u guyz gave me!!;):D