US. Seeks Silence on CIA Prisons

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by clevin, Nov 4, 2006.

1. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

These people must be brought to trial, if only to discourage anyone else who might be tempted to play fast and loose with our world.

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

With respect to the leaders of this country who are responsible for getting us into this mess, I agree completely.

4. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

You would think our govt is based on Secrets, seems everything George is doing these days is considered national security. Our country was founded and grew great by being open, by putting everything to the public. This path the president has the country is ass backwards.

How many innocent people have been picked up by this administration and tortured? we know only of the few who have come forward. Our Govt is suppose to be a open forum of and by the people. Instead we are getting a secret govt of and by the the republican Govt. We must undo 90% of everything this president and the republicans have done the past 6 years in the name of "Terror"
    Whats the difference between Bush & Saddam? Both want a Secret State & Torture.