US smuggling WOMD into Iraq?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Jun 14, 2004.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

Jan 26, 2004
    Ready for "discovery" before the US election, maybe?

2. Neserk macrumors 6502a

Jan 1, 2004
  3. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Dec 27, 2002
    Alameda, CA
    Obviously, many people have speculated about this since before the war even started. I think Rumsfeld would have done this long ago--during the chaos of the first few months of battle--if they were going to. Also, I'm not sure how much trust I'm willing to place in the "Tehran Times" as a source.

As much as I dislike the war and the current administration... I'm not ready to buy this.
  4. blackfox macrumors 65816

Feb 18, 2003
    While I largely agree with Flowbee on this...a three word phrase does come to mind...
    Short Attention Span. Could be an Election ploy...wouldn't surprise me.

As far as the source, there is an excellent documentary playing in select cities called "Control Room" on the Al Jazeera News Network (I apologize for any mispelling)...suffice to say, both sides spin, so the truth is often somewhere in the middle...I will keep an eyebrow raised for now...
  5. wwworry macrumors regular

Mar 23, 2002
    It's unfortunate. I am not prepared to believe anything this administration says and I am not prepared to believe anything the Tehran Times says. What is one to do?

Note: I think this administration has thrown out so many lies and mis-information in a concerted attempt to inure people from thinking they will ever know the truth. After people have given up on facts they are only left with faith. Faith is easily manipulated; facts be damned.