Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

realityisterror

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 30, 2003
Snellville, GA
up until recently, i used an album of digital blasphemy image's as my changing desktop. for some odd reason, i changed it back to the panther default and left it that way for awhile...
today, i wanted to go back to the old way, and found that in the desktop preferences, i can select an album, but the option to "change picture every: " is grayed out...

what to do???

reality

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
realityisterror said:
up until recently, i used an album of digital blasphemy image's as my changing desktop. for some odd reason, i changed it back to the panther default and left it that way for awhile...
today, i wanted to go back to the old way, and found that in the desktop preferences, i can select an album, but the option to "change picture every: " is grayed out...

what to do???

reality

You probably have a picture selected as opposed to the white album. Select the albim, click the checkmark next to change picture and select the timing.

realityisterror

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 30, 2003
Snellville, GA
jimsowden said:
You probably have a picture selected as opposed to the white album. Select the albim, click the checkmark next to change picture and select the timing.

no, i have the album selected...

reality

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 65
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.