Using Jedi Knight II Mods with a Mac...

Discussion in 'Games' started by LimeiBook86, Dec 6, 2002.

1. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

I have donwloaded Mods for Jedi Knight III but how do I install them? I'm using OS X 10.1.5 and I tried opening teh package contents but that shows nothing.... I need help :( Also anyone know how to make or edit Jedi Outcast Skins?

Well there is a folder with MOD Stuff on he Jedi Knight II CD, its under teh folder "Extras" then under "MODSDK" There is a .rtf file about it but I don't understand, a little help? I meen in the sims I could just draw on the .bmp file is it that easy.... please say yes... :rolleyes: :D

2. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

Thanks for the replies, lol

Thats ok not everyone knows an answer.

3. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

You just dump them in the base folder. As for editing, in MoH:AA you just open the .TGAs and edit them. I don't know about JK2.

4. Liquidity X macrumors member

Ok, 1st off all jk2 mods need to go here.

~/Library/Application Support/Jedi Kight 2 MP/Base

or in the JK2 folder in App support if its a single player mod, but most mods are for MP version only. So if u are trying to use JediMod 1.2, just put the JediMod 2 folder in that base, it'll auto load if u join a server that uses it, or it'll show up under yer mod menue also if you wanan load it on yer machine if you run a server. hope that helps.