Using your Apple G4 Cube to torture cats.

Discussion in 'Community' started by coopdog, May 3, 2003.

1. coopdog macrumors 6502a

I just got a new router and I wanted to test it out so i went to goggle.com image search and typed in kitty. I found this sick guy using a Apple G4 cube to make "BONSAI CATS"

Get all your Cubed Cat action here!

2. coopdog thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. evoluzione macrumors 68020

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    dude, no matter if this is a joke or not, this and the original site are f**king sick. if you find this funny, you're just as bad. now, i'm one for sick humour, but this, is just gross.

you shouldn't be posted crap like this, it only encourages them f**ked up t**ts to come up with more s**t.

mods, close this thread??

4. garzy macrumors regular

so you thought this was real?!

5. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

This is f*ckin sick! What kind of person would ever do this. I'm am so totally against this. There are some messed up people in the world!:mad:

6. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I totally agree. That is just disguisting.... Let's hope this is a joke.

7. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

8. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

9. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Haha

How can you get mad over this. He isnt feeding the cat through a straw or anything. It just appears like that. All he did was take a few photos of his cat in the cube and say it lives there.

I find it amusing, because it was pretty hard to think of.

10. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

-Folks

Even if it's just a joke, it's heart-rending.

Here's a pic of Aimee a "rescued" alley cat (Rescued was with quotes as Aimee really rescued herself by sitting on my foot and refused to leave)

So this joke...
    <shakes head, hugs Aimee>

Attached Files:

11. evoluzione macrumors 68020

evoluzione

Re: Haha

i got mad over this as i remember the first time it came up, not exactly the same but close enough. the "original" was sick, this is tame in comparison from what i remember.

and there are mos' def' some sick *******s in this world, so you really cannot take it for granted that anything is fake, unless of course it is physically impossible....

12. lmalave macrumors 68000

lmalave

Oh, come on folks. I'm a cat lover (especially Meezers), but these were just kids having fun. Ever hear the expression "tounge-in-cheek"? I don't know if the original site is still up, but the funniest part by far was not the bonsai kitty pictures, it was a feeback forum that they actually had on the site. They would actually calmly respond to the outraged responses and also from people that were playing along asking for more bonsai kitty tips. I though it was hilarious and very well executed.

13. jethroted macrumors 6502a

jethroted

I have three cats, and I love them to death. However, this is funny. It's such a joke. as soon as I got to the bottom of the thread I knew it was just a cat put into a box for a couple of minutes. If this was real, it would look more real.

14. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

lol. you love your cats to death? maybe you're the bonsai perpetrator! maybe you put your cats into little form factors! huh?!?

15. evoluzione macrumors 68020

evoluzione

if i'd have seen that, then it would have been a different story, but the first time i saw it, there was nothing to indicate it was a joke. yeah it's very well thought out and original, but, the site i saw last year or whenever, was disturbing. i wish i could remember more about it, but i'm damn sure there was no forum or anything like that.

16. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Last year in the smoking the cat thread, I searched for some stuff ... there was some really sick and disgusting stuff out there.

And I ended up linking to the silly site with the song.

Just don't do a Google search on [skin cat AND recipes] then click on the ooze site, the whole site is too sick too even post a direct link on here.

The how to cook a cat page is bad :eek: , but the Korean Cat Eating Video :eek: [​IMG] :eek:

[NOTE: ******* was gross, the PWEETA portion of the site is disturbing -- it's Bonsai Kitty cubed and BBQd]

17. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Thank you Rower_CPU for investigating, glad to know that it's a fake. People are cruel, here in Boston a lady on Beacon Hill had numerous cats. The real sick part is that she also kept some in the freezer. The health department got involved! :(

18. lmalave macrumors 68000

lmalave

The original site is:

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

Go to the "Guestbook" section to see what I'm talking about. Hilarious.

19. janey macrumors 603

janey

holy crap...i mean my mom's uncles and aunts have tons of unbelievably adorable cats and dogs but i had no idea that korean people eat cats and dogs *puke*

20. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

Uhm. Saying that all Korean people eat dogs is like saying every Scotsman loves haggis, every Frenchman loves frogs legs, and every southerner eats headcheese, all black people eat chitlins. Need I go on?
    I'm sure some Koreans would have the same reaction as you. Suppressing the gag reflex. The grossest thing I've eaten is curried goat. Just not my taste.

21. lmalave macrumors 68000

lmalave

Some trivia: The Aztecs and Mayans bred Chiuauas as a savory delicacy. So next time y'all see a Chiuaua, realize that you're probably looking at a pretty tasty little pooch.

Some more Aztec trivia: when Europeans brought pigs over, Aztecs were delighted at the tasty, tender meat which tasted almost exactly like the human flesh they so liked.

Just thought I'd share some trivia :)

22. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

It's not fact that people eat cat, one page *shows* you how to skin a cat -- while the video shows a fluffy kitten going from cute kitty to stir fry.

The video is definitely worse than the Bonsai Kitty site.

Disclaimer from site -- We did not produce this film. - it is allegedly from S. Korea where cat is normally not stir fried as shown here, but liquefied and turned into a soup. We don't normally warn people about the content of our videos, but let's say if you don't like to see a cat head flying off a live kitten, you may want to skip this one. You also may want to skip it if you are sick of hearing Bohemian Rhapsody.

23. crazytom macrumors 6502a

crazytom

I love cats...

don't get me wrong. I have two loveable kitties. But I found this video very funny:

[edit]
    Oops...link didn't work. You'll have to do some extra work to get it:
    [/edit]

Go here.

Click on the 'video clip' link within the text.

24. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

Doesn't anyone remeber the "Cat Juggling" scene in Steve Martin's movie "The Jerk?" That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this.

It's a joke. What's all the outrage about? There's much worse violence against cats in an episode of Tom and Jerry (or Itchy and Scratchy, for the youngsters).