Ut 2003

Discussion in 'Games' started by alkil47, Mar 10, 2003.

1. alkil47 macrumors member

Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows if UT 2003 for mac is coming out in Australia? And if it would run on a G4 PB 12?

2. Freg3000 macrumors 68000

Freg3000

I don't even know when it is coming out in the US. Hopefully it won't be much longer for either of us. But I am not getting my hopes up. :(

At least when it gets here it'll be good.

3. alkil47 thread starter macrumors member

:( its not far , any one have any idea , if you go on the ut forums PC guys just give you the ****s and don't answer the question and just keep on going on about there PC's and stuff are better than macs, wankers , does anyone know?

4. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Sorry no word yet, Macsoft or rather Destineer is going to distribute it so we will have wait and see what they do.

5. job macrumors 68040

job

Epic Games is doing an in-house OS X port this time around.

For nostalgia purposes, I kinda wish Westlake had done the port.

However, since Epic is on the ball when it comes to software and optimizing, I can only hope their Mac UT2k3 code is as good as their x86 stuff.

6. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

I just saw an advertisement in Macworld (U.S.A.) for it. They're saying Spring 2003. Does that mean 22 March or 21 June? :D

As quickly as they've been going, well, I think it's going to be a while yet. I hope that I'm wrong.

7. alkil47 thread starter macrumors member

8. DreaminDirector macrumors 6502a

DreaminDirector

cant wait....

I just saw the trailer for Unreal II and that looks great too. If both UT2k3 and Unreal II came out this year for the mac, I'll be a damn happy gamer....