ut2003 key

Discussion in 'Games' started by boxerchip, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxerchip macrumors member

Anyone have a UT2003 KEY I can use... ide be willing to trade a BF1942 key or if you can tell me how to extract my WC3 key ide be willing to trade that one too

Im online, IM ME @ CHP540

2. Daveman Deluxe macrumors 68000

Daveman Deluxe

Buy the game, you cheap bastard. :mad:

It's folks like you that keep game developers from porting decent games to the Mac.

3. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502

you never no he could have bought it used at eb games or something people shouldn't always assume people pirate because of these topics
    and even if it is a legitimate copy ut2003 key isnt worth trading a bf1942 key

4. boxerchip thread starter macrumors member

My friend baught the game and is letting me play it, but he lost the CD key so im just trying to find one.

Also just food for thought maybe if they dident charg 50$ for a game people would buy them. After i pay 5,000$ for a g5 I dont have the funds to go out and pay 400$ for the games i want. Sharing games is not illegal as long as only one of you play them at a time.

5. boxerchip thread starter macrumors member

Cheap bastard? oh lets look at my DVD collection wait i dont have a room big enough to where i could back up far enough so you could see them all. I own 34 Xbox games and a few PC games. I am not a cheap bastard I but things but at this time in my life i cant really afford games so im just buming them off my friends, and as far as copy right laws there is nothing wrong with that.

6. shecky Guest

shecky

this gets my vote for the most idiotic statement i have seen on here.

7. JRam macrumors member

JRam

Okay so you aren't a cheap bastard, however at the moment you are too poor to buy the game. So the solution, wait until you have money and then buy it. Patience.

8. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502

if you live in a bigger city check discount bins at game shops ive gotten all the mac unreals and halo at different times for under a hundred in total the places around where i live and other places i vist for that matter dont see macs as gaming machines and mark the games down super low desperate to get rid of them
    hell yesterday afternoon i bought law & order dead on the money for $15 and Pirates captains quest for $3

9. ZildjianKX macrumors 68000

ZildjianKX

Well, he's right about that... but that doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't trust someonne I didn't know with my CD-key :)

10. Ninja_Turtle macrumors 6502

11. boxerchip thread starter macrumors member

No actually its not, If you were to loan a CD to your friend is that illegal? NO if you burn him a copy then yes its quite illegal but if my friend wants to give me his UT2003 CDs there is nothing illegal about that, but hey way to insualt me and make yourself look like an ass for not knowing what your talking about.

12. AppleMatt macrumors 68000

AppleMatt

The fact is you didn't make any of this clear in your initial post. Eitherway, I don't buy it.
    Also, offering to trade CD-keys is illegal, no matter how you want to "justify" it as you've "justified" your other actions.

One vote to wasteland this thread.

AppleMatt

13. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Not really, but this thread is getting locked.

It is MacRumors unfortunate Policy that there can be no talk of Piracy related stuff, aka serials, cracks, 'serial box', downloading sites, ect.

Edit:
    <--- rules of site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.