Vaja Agenda Version 2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by arcangel6, Jun 30, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

arcangel6

Just tried ordering one but the MACSTORIES coupon which was working this afternoon is now showing as expired at 8:40 EST today.

:)

Joe

[​IMG]

2. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Ok, and?

3. macrumors 65816

Hammie

Hmmm...

I think I like the Version 1 and not just because I already order it.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

arcangel6

After giving it some thought, I would agree that Ver 1 is cooler.

5. macrumors 6502a

is that dockable? looks alot nicer than my $50 marware case...

6. macrumors regular

I LOVE THIS ONE! Finally! I think this is much better than ver 1. Small, thin, elegant. I hate how on ver 1 there is the added thickness for the flap thing.

7. macrumors 65816

Hammie

I totally understand where you are coming from. I can see the benefit of the thinner design. I just seem to like the flap concept a little better.

I doubt that I would get both, but never say never, right? :)

8. macrumors member

Love the Agenda 2--But Still, $220?

I love the look of the Agenda 2, but still, at $220 it is just far too expensive. The design is great, the lack of overlap on the iPad is great. But, I have gotten used to the Yoobao and can't see spending an additional $180. Good luck to all those who buy the Vaja. They make a great product--I have had many iphone and other smartphone cases and they were all beautiful.

9. macrumors regular

I'm not happy with one important aspect of my PF case. After a few weeks and the natural loosening if the leather, the "typing" mode is floppy and it won't stay up very high (it was never as high as the Apple case). Looks like this case might do the trick!

10. macrumors member

Just pulled the trigger on an Agenda 2 in Floater White with Caterina Rossa inside. Expensive for sure, but I'm hoping it's worth it. A little present to myself before graduate school starts. I will keep my experience updated and be sure to add pictures as soon as they are available.

11. macrumors 6502

I wish they had the stripe like the Agenda 1. Also wish it had edge protection.

12. macrumors regular

Just ordered one. Black outside, Russo inside. We'll see...

13. macrumors regular

Bitgod

I love Vaja, but I'm also quite happy with my Yoobao. I'll save my money and spend it on a new Vaja phone case. Actually, I'm also sucker for a stripe. Without some kind of stripe on this, I don't find myself lusting over it.

14. macrumors 65816

Hammie

You know. You guys are right. The stripe is what it is missing. That may help give it the edge over the version 1 agenda.

15. macrumors 65816

Looks great. Just kind of wish they had inset the small flap on the back so it would sit flat on the table. Minor quibble, however. Looks great.

PS: Have any of you every had Vaja answer an email? I have had their products, which are nice, but never a reply to a question . . .

16. thread starter macrumors regular

arcangel6

I have emailed them (through their web site form) three times and got a response within 24 hours each time.

Joe

17. macrumors member

I emailed them twice today and received a response within an hour both times.

18. macrumors 65816

Wow! Which email address?

19. macrumors newbie

Maria Cecilia has been responsive to me.
    Cecilia@vajacases.com
    Maria Cecilia
    García Querol
    Customer Care Department

20. macrumors member

Maria also answered my e-mails. My first e-mail was sent through the website and I received a reply from her. The second time I e-mailed her directly.

21. macrumors 65816

thanks!:cool:

22. macrumors 6502a

I dislike the literally ******* colour on the outside, but other than that (and hoping there are more colour options) it's by far the best case I 've seen. I like how thin and minimal it is.

23. macrumors regular

put a order in for the white with grey interior...hope it comes out looking good

Attached Files:

24. macrumors 6502

I really like the look of these, and would probably order one, except for the way the top cover is attached. I bought the Macally Bookstand when they first came out, and hated the "floppiness" of the cover. When the cover is folded under the IPad (like for reading), it wants to slide up and not stay put behind it. The Agenda 2 looks like its cover is attached in basically the same way as the Macally. On the other hand, I have the Yoobao case, which has the cover attached like a book (the full length of the case), so it does stay put well when folded under. I hope someone can report on this when they eventually get theirs. It costs too much to order one and not be sure that I would like it.

25. macrumors 6502

I'm not sure which version I like better but I do wish this version has a stripe and some nicer colors available.