Value of PB

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Koodauw, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

Can anyone tell me how much a 12'' PB Rev A, 867 MHz, 640 MB ram, AE, 40 GB HD, with combo drive is worth? There is no dead pixels, a bit of corosion on the right palm rest, and the battery is a bit iffy. It sometimes cuts out at about 20% left, with no warning. It still gets about 1.5 hrs-2 hours of battery life though depending. I was thinking somewhere in the 750 range. Any input is appreciated.

Also what would be a good price to buy a 12'' Rev. B at? I'd. prob be looking for something like. 1.0 Ghz,any ram, ( I can upgrade it) combo drive, etc.

really just looking to be able to hook up an Apple display to my PB, but need DVI.

Also, I know MWSF is just around the corner, and that new PB could be released, but I figure a new PB update wouldn't really effect someone looking to buy a used Rev. A PB.

Any helpful input is appreciated.

2. maya macrumors 68040

maya

You might get 1000 Canadian Dollars 1200 at the most.

Since a 12" 1GHz iBook stock (which has a faster G4 than your PB can be had for 700 CAD).

Then again you have added ram so my best bet would be about 1500 CAD. I can find out for you tomorrow, PM me.

And give me all the specs and what you have added such as ram and so forth. :)