Vancouver, BC, Canada

Discussion in 'Leopard Event Meetups' started by Xiaopangzi, Oct 22, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Does anyone know whether any of the Apple retailers on E./W. Broadway in Vancouver or the Discount Mac Club in Richmond will be open after 6:00 p.m.? I work until after 7:30, especially on Fridays, so I can imagine being at the end of a long line if I were to go to one of the locations after work, especially with a fast food stop for dinner.

Is it only official Apple Stores that will be launching sales after 6:00 p.m.? I don’t want to deal with the multi-hour-long border crossing that late in the evening just to go down to the Bellevue or Alderwood malls in Washington state.

2. macrumors newbie

Vancouver, BC

Best Buy on Cambie St. will be selling Leopard starting at 6pm, and they're open until 10pm.

-Steven

3. macrumors 6502a

Simpy Computing - West Broadway Vancouver

Simply Computing on West Broadway are also selling it at 6PM.

They're staying open until 8PM.

I wish I could go but I have major plans that night.

Given that it's not an Apple store I'm sure they won't be giving out the t-shirts though. Us Canadians don't get any of that stuff. Being the poor cousins. Eh?

Cheers.

4. macrumors 6502a

maestrokev

Westworld and Simply Computing (W.Broadway)

Drove by Westworld at 8pm and they were closed, Simply Computing had OPEN sign displayed but don't think there's many people shopping there. Those two stores are simply a case of Dumb and Dumber. Vancouver needs an Apple store or at the very least a better reseller. I'd rather give my money to Best Buy or even Future Shop.