vc games = nintendo club stars

Discussion in 'Games' started by RoxStrongo, Jan 27, 2007.

1. RoxStrongo macrumors regular

RoxStrongo

as most of you know in the uk you earn star points for registering games and such. it is also possible to link your wii account to your nintendo club account and that way earn stars for downloading vc games. now i checked my star points and it seems they are back dating all downloads which is nice. no details as yet about how much you earn for them though. now if only they would hurry up and let me convert my stars into wii points.

2. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

I'd say you might be waiting a while for any details. Its been announced but Nintendo hasnt gone into details as far as I know and mightn't for a while...

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I'm thinking about April. No evidence at all, but Nintendo are sitting pretty making money off point cards at the moment. Soon as people start to get bored with VC and when the Wii rush ends I think the points/stars trade will appear.

Though I'm starting to think it will be a crappy method of buying 2k point cards themselves from the Nintendo Catalogue. Taking 30 days to arrive etc :eek: . Though still... free Wii points are free Wii points :)

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

They are making too much money on VC at the moment. When the Summer lull hits the consles, this is when they will give us the ability to spend our wii points in order to drum up enthusiasm again.

At the moment for most there is no reason to.

I'm sitting on over 8,000 of the bleeders at the moment though and its p'sin me off.