venting my frustration

Discussion in 'Community' started by BakedBeans, Feb 2, 2005.

1. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

ive just had the police here for the past 20 mins, some wanker just crashed into my parked car

which i thought was nice of him
    luckily the rozzers were behind him

WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING FOR GOD SAKE

2. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

I witnessed something like this. Although the car was in the driveway and the person who hit it was underage (15).

Luckily no-one was hurt.

Oh yeah and the guy didn't stop once he hit the car. Luckily my friend got the license of the car.

3. emw macrumors G4

emw

I can understand your frustration. I once had a guy back into me while I was stopped and waiting to leave a parking lot. I was in a two-door coupe, he was in a large white delivery van. I got up close and personal with that license plate.

4. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

5. BakedBeans thread starter macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

i hope he comes and appologises today - he lives down the road, if he doesnt then i might pay the little scamp a visit

6. iGav macrumors G3

were they chasing him???

7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Haha, they crashed into a parked car. It sounds like the punchline to a bad joke. ;)

Sorry about the car though. Huge coincidence that police were behind him when this happened.

8. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

That sucks...
    I've got my permit, and this goes under the "learn from it" category.

Don't hit other people. And their cars.

But yeah, its tricky for me... still isn't an excuse for him, but yknow....

Hope it all works out!

9. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

Hey you should know, did you crash your mini. Fell apart under all that stress.

10. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

My mother's car was hit about 3 months ago, while she was parked and sitting in it. The Driver of the other vehicle (a van) backed into her without looking destoying her left front fender. It took a month for the insurance companies to finally resolve the situation (they were going to total her car and give her $1200 for the car, but my mother accepted a deal to get $1100 and keep the car.) It was fixed a couple of days later (for something like $750).

A week later my mother and I or in a resturant. She has her car parked in the front, handicapped spot (My mother is disabled). There is a small area next to her car (left side) were cars can go past to park further along the building or on the other side.

We have yet to receive our order when a customer also in the resturant but close to the front window comes over and asks if the red Impreza in front is ours. After saying yes, they go on to tell us that they just witnessed an Isuzu SUV back into our car and drive off. Hit and Run!

I go out to the car and find that the same fender that was hit the month before. Grrrr. This one actually caused more damage but the settlement was less (Luckily the pictures for the insurance campany had already been done).

The car is still not fixed because she can't afford to get it fixed.

At any rate, I can relate.

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Sorry to hear about your situation Al-FAMOUS, I would be frustrated also. Did the police plan to intervene? Any update on an apology? Hopefully it will work out to your satisfaction.

12. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

:eek:
    What did the police say about it? An Isuzu SUV with a damaged rear is fairly rare in a certain area probability-wise...