Versiontracker Fonts

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Stike, Sep 30, 2002.

1. macrumors 65816

Stike

The fonts on Versiontracker are now fixed again! Yeeha! But does anyone know what had this all messed up?? :confused:

2. macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Most likely they changed something in their external CSS file. What was wrong with their fonts? I hadn't noticed anything.

3. thread starter macrumors 65816

Stike

At least in Chimera (but I think in IE too) the bold fonts in the list were nearly unreadable. There was a thread here about a week ago.

The ugly fonts were annoying... too bad I dont have a screenshot of it.:rolleyes:

4. thread starter macrumors 65816

Stike

Argh!
    It happened AGAIN!

Suddenly I believe its Chimeras fault... (*takes a look at IE*) Yep, IE makes no mess with da fontz :rolleyes: :confused:

Man, but I like to stick with Chimera...

Attached Files:

5. macrumors G4

I tested it with both Mozilla and IE and I got this:

Attached Files:

6. macrumors 6502a

FattyMembrane

i thought i was the only one having this problem. it would be very strange if this was a problem only with chimera, as it seemed to happen out of the blue (not with an update or anything). sometimes when i load vt in chimera, it loads with the fonts shown properly, then it automatically reloads the pages and the ugly rendering is there again. vt is always a little funky, so i'm assuming that it's a server-side problem.