Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stike

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2002
Germany
The fonts on Versiontracker are now fixed again! Yeeha! But does anyone know what had this all messed up?? :confused:

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Most likely they changed something in their external CSS file. What was wrong with their fonts? I hadn't noticed anything.

Stike

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2002
Germany
At least in Chimera (but I think in IE too) the bold fonts in the list were nearly unreadable. There was a thread here about a week ago.

The ugly fonts were annoying... too bad I dont have a screenshot of it.:rolleyes:

Stike

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2002
Germany
Argh!
It happened AGAIN!

Suddenly I believe its Chimeras fault... (*takes a look at IE*) Yep, IE makes no mess with da fontz :rolleyes: :confused:

Man, but I like to stick with Chimera...

Attachments

• bild 3.jpg
    bild 3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 74

FattyMembrane

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2002
bat country
i thought i was the only one having this problem. it would be very strange if this was a problem only with chimera, as it seemed to happen out of the blue (not with an update or anything). sometimes when i load vt in chimera, it loads with the fonts shown properly, then it automatically reloads the pages and the ugly rendering is there again. vt is always a little funky, so i'm assuming that it's a server-side problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.