Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iNeedToDoHw

macrumors regular
May 23, 2011
I can't decide between the Untype and the Byrd & Belle. I love both of those.

I think byrd & belle looks better and I think putting mba horizontally is easier.
I love the look of wool but i'm afraid they might become really dirty later on compare to neoprene

FieldingMellish

Suspended
Jun 20, 2010
For people carrying more than the MBA and don't want the bag to look bulging, this small one from Case Logic is just so lightweight and spacious in a small size. I got the 13 inch size for my 11 inch, for reason that I want to yank out the computer and put it back without going through a careful process, to enhance accessibility. In a sense, just enjoying the weight savings without having to telegraph what a small computer is in the bag. After all, I carry the occasional file folder or magazine and don't want them sticking out the top of the bag. This puppy has a front slot zip pocket for an iPhone.

http://www.caselogic.com/14_laptop_...l/index.cfm?modelid=147737&productid=10011382

The one I got from a computer store says on the tag: From 10-14.1 netbooks and laptops / 13.3 inch macbook pro. I didn't see that one on the Case Logic site, but it looks the same as in the image I linked to.

Kafka

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2011
i think i'm gonna go with the incase sleeve. their site doesn't list the weight, but i've had one for my previous 13" macbook pro and that was light

I own one of these and they're just great, way better than the 13" Pro version: much tighter, and no zip.

FieldingMellish

Suspended
Jun 20, 2010
I own one of these and they're just great, way better than the 13" Pro version: much tighter, and no zip.

Agreed. I was dubious about mine, but that sleeve is a keeper. Slip that puppy easily into a messenger, back pack, or just carry it as is. Edges are padded all around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.