Very Random--iBook VS Apple Pro keyboards...feels so weird!

Discussion in 'Community' started by 18thTomorrow, Aug 15, 2004.

1. 18thTomorrow macrumors 6502

Apr 5, 2004
    The Alpha Quadrant
    Yeah, just a dumb thread but...

I haven't used my G3 in a long time because my OSX install discs were missing, so it was running OS 9 and I hardly ever use 9 anymore. Instead I've been using my new iBook. So today I got the disks and set up X, and was weirded out by the totally different feel of the Apple Pro keyboard...I'm so used to the iBook that this is just whack! I'm making type errors everywhere--it's going to take awhile to get used to this!

Anyway. Random thought.
  2. starcrossed macrumors regular

May 3, 2003
    San Antonio,TX
    Going from my iMacs Apple Pro Keyboard to my new Powerbook for the first time, was wierd at first for me to try to get the hang of where all the keys were now without looking but didn't take much time to get used and I don't mind it now. The only thing I cant stand about the Powerbooks keyboard is how I don't have the Number keypad on the side anymore, and have to use the top keys instead. The Num Lock function gets really confusing when you can to type numbers with letters, and it the where those numbers are located on the letter keys is hard to see.
  3. Mord macrumors G4

Aug 24, 2003
    i switch between my cubes apple pro keyboard and my ibooks keyboard and it's a pain because wherever i am i always make little mistakes and as soon as i get used to it on one i have to switch to the other