VFF: Vintage OS 7.6 CD

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by keysersoze, Sep 21, 2005.

1. macrumors 68000

Yep, that's right. OS 7.6. Virtually For Free. For all you old-skoolers out there. Anyway, I don't want a lot for it-- but if you can make use of it, that's my greatest hope.

$3.50 gets it shipped to you in the US. I take PayPal or cat treats (for my cat, of course).

PM me if interested.

2. macrumors 68000

dsharits

Full install disk? Is it machine specific?

3. macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

It should be a full install disc, the only updates I've seen as a CD was Mac OS 7.6.1 (which actually is a full install) I own both but, I wouldn't see why it would just be an upgrade though. My money says it's a full install because I don't think Apple released a 7.6 upgrade on a CD. :)

4. macrumors 65816

TheMonarch

You're awesome for not trying to take advantage of this vintage disc like the website that sells vintage apple posters for $199

5. macrumors regular

sambo.

eargh, 7.6 was worse than the Win'98 i use now (new iMacs arrive tomorrow!)...

8.6.4, now THAT was a decent OS....

6. macrumors 68000

It looks like a full-install disc. The label on it says 'Mac OS' with the smiley Mac face. That's it. It is not machine specific.

7. macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

I'm still resisting not to buy this....but mine is sort of scratched....*struggle* :eek: If you get a PM from me don't be surprised :rolleyes:

8. macrumors 68000

do it...
    pull the trigger...

you know you want it...

:)

9. macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

PM sent :eek:

10. macrumors 68000

SOLD!