video/audio editing suites/desk setups

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Keebler, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Keebler macrumors 68030

hi there,

i need to consolidate the gear for my transfer business.

I'm wondering if anyone is willing to post pics of their related setups. I transfer various video and audio formats so i have vcrs, external hds, 2 macs, 1 pc, 2 monitors, speakers, stereo equipment, scanners, printers etc.. etc..

right now ,it is spread out in the confines of my office. it's 'functional', but i know i can make it better....probably alot better in terms of workflow and not having to move myself around at all. who knows...maybe this will help someone else too.

before i go on, i fully realize that everyone's situation and office space situations will be different. i'm looking to scan ppl's setup for ideas on what to do with mine.

or better yet, if u know of any websites out there which show pics of setups, that'd be great too. i know there was a site of 'the top 7', but not all of those were dedicated audio/video setups.

help me obi-wans :)

Cheers,
    Keebler

2. killr_b macrumors 6502a

killr_b

Sorry I don't have any pics ready... but

The offical thread on setups... clicky

Peace

3. Keebler thread starter macrumors 68030

thanks killr...i actually just found that post before reading yours. nice setup he's got.

im in the midst of changing mine around. going nuts moving back and forth b/n desks :) will post pics in a few weeks :)