Video Playlist/Audio help

Discussion in 'iPod' started by w00txw00t, Mar 8, 2007.

1. w00txw00t macrumors newbie

Mar 8, 2007
    Okay so, hi. =]
    anyways,my question.
    So I just got my 30gb iPod video and well, iTunes has me stumped. I've tried taking EVERYTHING off and then putting it back on but no cigar. So, my dilemma. Well, whenever i add on videos to it, ALL the audio AND the videos show up on the video playlist. When I take all the videos off everything comes out of the video playlist. SO then I try and JUST put the videos on and then everything STILL goes into the video playlist section thing.

I dunno if I'm just stupid, missing something, or if it's a normal problem. I don't even really know if I explained it clearly, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyways.

Thanks in advance. =]

{I find this little thing entertaining --> :apple:}
  2. mattscott306 macrumors 68040

Jan 16, 2007
    Do you know what format your Audio files are in? They could be in a format that iTunes views as a video file.

You do have iTunes 7.1, right? If not try updating to that, and checking again. I'll search the apple support forums for you and repost if I see anything there.
  3. w00txw00t thread starter macrumors newbie

Mar 8, 2007
    Ohh, makes sense. Mkay, I'll try fiddling with the formats and getting different ones. That is, if I find that they could be used as video files. xD
    thankss a lot. <3