Videora Doesn't Work!!!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by kateis3, Nov 14, 2005.

1. kateis3 macrumors newbie

kateis3

i think i am the only person where EVERYTHING that can possibly go wrong with my new ipod IS going wrong! i've been searching for a way to convert dvd's and i found on the internet videora. i also found the site on it that is word for word but it ins't working! the dvd decrypter is ripping the dvd but the videora ipod converter isn't working. it doens't even convert it it goes from 0-100% in a second. why wont it work?

2. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

calm down kate....well ive used it several times and its working fine...are you sure you are hitting all the right options in dvd decrypter?? (input streaming, IFO mode etc etc)...and also are you sure your selecting the right file with videora?? make sure cuz i had the same problem...but i just didnt follow the directions correctly...

3. john159 macrumors regular

what files are your trying to decrypt... because some files like some wmv file convert and other do not... it might be some glitch in the program or the file is protected... they came out with .91 that fixed a few probelms might want to try that but that prolly isnt the problems... explian your problem more and i might be able to help you out...

4. ToastMaster macrumors regular

ToastMaster

I use videora for all my iPod vids, and I've found that some files just downright won't convert or be recognized by iTunes. It is freeware after all.

But ironically, i've actually had more problems with QT Pro than with videora.

5. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

try mpeg streamclip...just google it...works with everything that i've done. just follow the directions, its wicked easy.

6. kateis3 thread starter macrumors newbie

kateis3

yes i followed all the dvd decryping directions and i've done it a couple of times actually to make sure that i did it right. I have tried doing all the star wars movies too which i know DO work. i think i will try the mpeg streamclip though.

7. kateis3 thread starter macrumors newbie

kateis3

ok i tried videora again today and did it by the directions and even changed the format another time and i thought it would work because it took about 50 minutes to do it but it didn't work again! i am unfortunately on a pc so i can't use handbrake or any of those amazingly nice softwares that actually work! so does anyone know of a different software or maybe what i could be doing wrong? i follow each step and even tried changing the format also