Viewing Wireless Router Users

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by eb6, Feb 3, 2007.

1. eb6 macrumors regular

How do I view the computers connected to my wireless router? I could do it with my old belkin by connecting to the IP address or whatever. Its a Linksys WRT54G. I'm able to look at the info on it by doing what I did with the belkin but I can't seem to find where it lists the users. Thanks for the help.

2. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

I don't know unfortunately, but more importantly, why don't you have it secure? They you won't have to worry about who is on it.:D

3. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

First off, secure your network. (as the above poster said) Now, I'm going off of memory because I have a Netgear now. Go to 192.168.1.1 and type in your username/password. Click the Wireless tab. Go to "MAC Filtering", "MAC Access", or whatever it is called. Click MAC Access list or MAC Setup List. I *think* this is what it is referred to. Then a new window opens, there will be another button in there to click and add new users to the MAC list. Now you can see all the connected users. If you can't do it, please screenshot each step and I can help you further.

Kevin

4. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020