Visual voicemail on a Note 3?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by stanw, Oct 4, 2013.

1. macrumors 6502

I have a friend who just got a Note3 and uses ATT voicemail. She wants visual voicemail like she had on her iPhone, but does not want to switch to Google Voice. Is there a way to get visual voicemail through ATT on a Note3?

Thanks.

2. macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

Download the AT&T Visual Voicemail app from Google Play. It's easy to set up and works great.

3. macrumors 68020

Dontazemebro

+1 use it all the time. Although I could never get it to work on anything but the stock rom.

4. macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

Yep. That was always my biggest gripe before they made this available for LTE phones. You don't realize how attached you've become to the iPhone's visual voicemail until you don't have it.

5. macrumors 68040

I can't get AT&T Visual Voicemail app to work at all. I use the ATT messages app which includes the visual voicemail. Works on every android phone I've tried and works on any custom rom I installed.

6. macrumors 603

spinedoc77

You can do Google voice also, you can set it to forward voicemails to it. Plus you get transcribing, and a nice widget so you can "read" your voicemails right on the phones desktop.

7. macrumors 68040

And you can also access it on any browser whether desktop or mobile.

8. macrumors 6502a

rezenclowd3

Undoing the work of Priuses: burning gas & rubber
    I personally quite enjoy YouMail which is iOS and Android compatible, also avaliable on the web.

http://www.youmail.com/