Voice To Apps for iPhone/iPad your SIRI, voice to SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by simoa, Jan 19, 2012.

1. simoa, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012

macrumors newbie

Hi all,

First of all my best wishes for the year 2012.

I come to present an application that I hope will make you happy and you free up the keyboard

You don't have Siri functionality in your iPad that allows you to use your voice to send messages?

We thought of you, the dictation application is a fantastic way to be effective and save valuable time each day.

Dictation for iPhone / iPad SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter powered by a powerful speech recognition engine. It is very complete and I will offer for only 1$ introductory price.

[​IMG]

The link to the application http://goo.gl/JQXwv

dictation [/ b] or ( VoiceToApps [/ b] in EN) converts voice into text perfectly that you could use later by Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter or simply copy it in other apps (Doc2Go, Pages etc.).

dictation [/ b] is based on a powerful processing engine and rendering of the voice in addition to its sleek design and the very many features. dictation [/ b] to manage 22 languages​​:
    (French, English us English, fr, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Russian, etc ...)

Here are some pictures

Pickup your language:

[​IMG]

Main display:

[​IMG]

Example email:

[​IMG]

Thank you all

I hope you enjoy the app.