Vzw lte

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Afbar1114, Dec 5, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502a

Jun 18, 2012
    For all of you saying VZW does not have fast LTE HERE'S SOME PROOF. This is the fastest I have seen by me

Attached Files:

2. macrumors member

Nov 12, 2011
  3. macrumors 65816

Sep 5, 2012
    San Francisco Bay Area, California
    This is one argument that will never be settled by anecdotal evidence.

Repeat after me: the best carrier for you is the carrier with the most reliable, fastest network where you live and travel to.
  4. macrumors 68040

Jul 7, 2010
    Bay Area
  5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jun 18, 2012
  6. macrumors demi-god

Oct 14, 2005
    Virginia Beach
    You're lucky. My house is right in the middle of their coverage area where I live, and I get crap LTE signal (and thus crap LTE speed).

Side note, it is still faster than their 3G. :)

AT&T doesn't even have LTE in this market yet, but their 4G speeds easily beat Verizon LTE in some locations.

Attached Files:

7. macrumors 6502

May 15, 2011
    im happy with my vzw lte jetpack, usually 15/8
  8. macrumors Nehalem

Apr 16, 2008
    At the iPhone hacks section.
    Who said verizon doesnt have fast LTE?
    Its plenty fast and 100 times better than their old cdma 3G speeds.
  9. macrumors 6502a

SnowLeopard OSX

Dec 5, 2012
  10. macrumors 6502a

Oct 14, 2008
    As others have pointed out, this really is a pointless argument because it all depends on where you live. I live in the mountains of Western of North Carolina. Most cell service here is crap but Verizon is the best, plus Verizon is the only LTE option, with AT&T you only get 3G. My sister lives in West Palm Beach. While I had LTE down there, service was spotty. When she moved there, she had Verizon and had to switch. AT&T is bad there too, she has Sprint and in West Palm it is awesome. When she comes home to Asheville, she has very spotty service.

It is all a matter of where you live, there is no right or wrong answer for everyone!