Wacom Bluetooth Tablet

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by xparaparafreakx, Aug 25, 2005.

1. xparaparafreakx macrumors 65816

Jul 29, 2005
    I have a TiBook and want to take notes in class. Would a Bluetooth Tablet be the thing i am looking for. I do not want to get a PC Tablet.
  2. DeSnousa macrumors 68000

Jan 20, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    Whats wrong with just typing it in yourself? If so consider a palm or pocket pc.
  3. psycho bob macrumors 6502a

psycho bob

Oct 25, 2003
    Leeds, England
    Well in theory yes but the learning curve can be quite steep as is intergrating it with your everyday tasks. Unless you really want to write by hand or have previous experience it may be easier just to type or record the lectures using the internal mic and Quicktime.

If you are doing an art course and will be using it for creative tasks as well then it could be useful but don't rush into it. To the best of my knowledge the TiBook was never offered with BT so you will be running it through a USB adaptor, for this reason it may be easier just to get a cabled tablet instead which will either allow you to get a higher spec model or save some money. Batteries, even rechargeables, all add to the cost.
  4. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

Dec 19, 2004
    How about a pad and paper. Believe me note taking in class and computers do not mix. Teachers jump around too much in their lectures and inevitably there are diagrams.