Hello, A few months back, I posted a thread asking for the opinion on whether I should get an ibook or powerbook. After some deep though and consideration, I have decided on an iBook. Currently, Amazon.com offers a $125 mail in rebate on the 14" which suits my needs best + free mighty mouse. This expires on the 20th of December. Should I wait till Mac World in January? Will I get a better deal on this after Christmas? Are the Rev A. worth the wait? Will they upgrade the iBooks to the current powerbook specs while upgrading the powerbooks to intel? My understanding is if they update the iBook first they can't upgrade too much as even as it is, the iBook and Powerbook are quite similar in specification. ...If it's about the new iLife, I'm not too worried because with the money saved I can buy iLife 06 and maybe iWork 06 as well. I'm in no real hurry to buy except I have been very excited about Macs lately and want to make the switch.