Waiting, waiting, come on Fedex!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by joecool85, Aug 25, 2005.

1. joecool85 macrumors 65816

joecool85

Come on! My PM was suppose to be here yesterday but they screwed up my overnight shipping and it will be here today by 3...supposedly. We'll see. I'm also waiting for my USB/KVM switch to come in. Both of these have already come in and were DOA. Two totally seperate orders, from different places. What are the odds?

2. court macrumors member

That sucks that they were both DOA. Yesterday I had to wait for fedex to come, but they came at like 9:30 so I got suprised hopefully you will too.

3. dcv macrumors G3

Get on the phone to them - and as if by magic your doorbell will ring. Happened to me the other day when i was waiting for a delivery!

4. iGary Guest

iGary

Here's hoping you are playing with your dual 2.0 tonight, Joe. ;)

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Waiting is never easy. Hopefully Fed-EX will arrive early. Hoping that you will have great joy soon.

6. joecool85 thread starter macrumors 65816

joecool85

It better come in tonight...and work. I was pretty frustrated when I waited and waited for the other one to come in, and then it was DOA. And it's been almost 2 weeks now since then and it was suppose to be in yesterday. I just want my dual 2ghz G5 goodness. That and Tiger.

7. drumpat01 macrumors 6502

drumpat01

My new iBook just began shipping today and i put it on 2-3 day delievery, so Im hoping it will get here saturday. Unfortunitly I work 12-6pm on saturday so I may miss it when it gets here and hopefully my roommates wont steal it from me :)

8. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

Happens to me Too! Everytime I call them, the second someone answers the phone the doorbell rings. :)

9. quackattack macrumors 6502a

quackattack

Waiting for shipping is always the hardest part.