Walden Galleria - Buffalo NY

Discussion in 'iPhone Purchaser Meetups' started by conshok26, Jun 15, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502

conshok26

Not going to camp but plan on picking one up there.

2. macrumors 6502a

Shannighan

3. macrumors 6502a

anirban

Will try to head out as quick as I can, but I don't have hopes to be in the first 30....

4. macrumors member

Can't Wait

There are rumors about an 8am release time and a 6pm release time. I'm not sure how you would camp at the Apple Store in the mall. Do they allow that:confused:? Or do you have to camp outside the mall? I was thinking of going early (4am) if it releases at 8am to a local ATT store. I thought this would be easier than waiting outside the mall for the mall to open up. In which case, what entrance would people wait at? Do you think the Apple store will have a much bigger inventory than an ATT store? I was thinking of calling a bunch of ATT stores to see if someone would spill the beans about the time of release, since ATT store managers supposedly already know what time the phone will go onsale.

5. thread starter macrumors 6502

conshok26

what time do they open the mall up? i used to work in the mall and i think they open it up to the walkers at 7am but that was about 5 years ago.

6. thread starter macrumors 6502

conshok26

anyone else going here? do you know if they are opening early on friday or regular time.

7. macrumors member

iPhone therefore I am

I'm not heading to the mall. I'm going to ATT store a few hours before they open. Maybe like 5am. I just think the mall will be to difficult.

8. macrumors newbie

am debating...

between going to the mall and going to the at&t store on sheridan. may camp out on thursday in either case.

9. macrumors member

iPhone, therefore I am

I don't think it's necessary to camp out all night Thursday. I am guessing if you get there a few hours before the store opens you'll be one of the first in line (I hope)!!!

10. macrumors newbie

here

I got here at 6:30 and there were 23 people ahead of me in line.

11. macrumors newbie

Here's a pic of the Apple Store at the mall at 7am. I ended up having to go to the AT&T store because I get a discount through my work. For whatever reason they can't do those accounts in the Apple store.

Attached Files:

12. macrumors 6502

Does anyone know the status of IPhones available for Galleria as of Monday night?