Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ToddW

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2004
Well, i've got to get yet another wallet, because mine is falling apart again. Anyone know of any good wallets out there.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
I've had this Nautica Money clip for probably almost 10 yrs. It's been my only means for carrying my money and various cards.

I think it depends on what you need. Just go look at the store.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
I've been using an Amity wallet for the last fifteen years...it's finally just about ratty enough that I should get rid of it. I've got another one sitting around somewhere that somebody gave me for Christmas seven or eight years ago...don't remember what brand it is though.

Wallets are pretty simple, and also pretty durable in general. So they're really a personal decision...go look at some and see what layouts you like and pick up one of those.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
A really nice leather one (dunno what it is because i got it in Spain). I like leather wallets as they are durable and look the best but that is just my opinion.

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
If you can pay for it, Louis Vuitton (their wallets are good). If not, try Hartmann. (should be at Nordstrom or Saks) If not, then Fossil. (should be at Macy's)

Hummer

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2006
Queens, New York NY-5
My alfani wallet which was virtually free from Macy's a couple years ago is still going strong, and still looks like I just got it a couple weeks ago.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.