Wallpapers for 30"?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by illegalprelude, Aug 21, 2006.

1. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

lol this randomly came to my mind from my ADHD, from one thought leading to another and i was thinking of Wallpapers and today for my Widescreen Vaio, i was looking for backgrounds and its a pain to find High Res backgrounds of something specific, let alone for widescreen and im a freak about this

800 by 600 and 1024 by 768 need to die :eek: :D

Ive always now wanted to upgrade my apple 17" lcd to the 30" and this made me think, Dear God, finding good Wallpaper has to blow!!!!!! :eek:

2. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

The ones that come with OS X are nice... other than that get a high res camera from somewhere and start snapping!!

3. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Interfacelift.com has wallpapers at the resolution you need. So does mandolux.com.

4. illegalprelude thread starter macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

well nerd moment but the last month, ive been TiVo'ing Star Trek:TNG and fell in love with the show again, (loved it when i was a kid and now i sound super old, 21 next month!:p ) and i wanted nice Wallpapers and you could hardly fine any High Res ones. Or Big Big Matrix fan and those sites dont have things of that content but i really do appreciate the links, i love them actually :)

5. robk64 macrumors newbie

robk64

Great Wallpaper site

Check out DigitalBlasphemy.Com

I've been a member/subscriber for the past 7 years. The guy does some awesome work, and was a great help in pointing me in the right direction to start creating my own images.

There's a free download section you should check out.

6. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Wow, that site's amazing!! If I had a 30" ACD or even a 23" ACD I'd be all over that site with a membership.

Also, for illegalprelude I found this over at http://www.scifi-meshes.com. You can often get some great stuff from there if you sift through the forums.

7. illegalprelude thread starter macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

awesome thread you guys and very nice links. I love these sites.

one that hasent been mentioned yet is also http://www.deviantart.com/

AMAZING site. They have anything. From movies, to cars, girls, Macs, Nature, guy, kids, animals, whatever really :)

8. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

GREAT website. Ive also been using for about 3 years and so far i've got nothing but the best!

9. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

You can get some sweet screens from Fracture. The unregistered version puts a massive "UNREGISTERED" tag all over saved images, but you can get around this by taking screen shots while in the screen saver.

Thanks for the above links, i have a pic from Mandolux as my desktop now!

10. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

There are a lot of very nice, very large desktops over at Mandolux. :)