Wanna goto MWNY for FREE???

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by teabgs, Jul 4, 2002.

1. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

Thats right kids. Do you live close enough or are willing to travel to New York for MWNY? Do you not want to pay?

Well it's your lucky day. I found this out from a friend and am passing it on to you.

If you goto http://www.macfans.com you can sign up to goto MWNY for free. You cant goto the keynote, but you get the exhibit $35 ticket for free. they mail them out while supplies last on JUly 10th so hurry up!

This is for real...its a promotional special to get some recognition of their site, which is not officially up until the 17th...

2. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

thanks teasac... i had already gotten mine for free cause i went last year, but my bro didn't sign up in time to get the free one, so this will work nicely for him....

good work brah

3. DavPeanut macrumors 6502

Wish I could, but I'm be at Camp. Oh no!!! I won't be able to keep track of MacRumors while i'm away!! I won't know how fast the new G4's will be until three weeks after MWNY. I think i'll dye.

4. teabgs thread starter macrumors 68030

teabgs

Jello: no prob man. Just tryin to help out other less fortunate people that dont have tickets but could get to go....

Maybe I'll see you and your bro there....have him bring his tiBook (does it have airport?) and we can post some pics here for everyone....

Dav...what camp you at? Have someone send you the specs...depending where youre at you can get emails and letters and such...hell I'll email you the specs if you give me the camps email and tell me how to address it. I'm origionally from MD...where r u from? I'm from Gaithersburg....but now live in New York