Want to Sell slightly used 1.25 ghz Super drive emac

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by ijimk, Jul 15, 2004.

1. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

I just bought this machine 2 months ago. There is nothing wrong with it I am just getting a new G5 with flat panel display and have no need for 2 desktop computers. It has a 1.25 ghz processor, 8x superdrive, 768 of ram, 160 gb Hard drive and swivel stand. I realize I cannot get what I paid for it but I am asking $1000. This is a great deal for a student or an artist low on cash. I paid about 1300-1400 for it so i am taking a loss. Just build it on apples site and compare prices. Any intrested post here and send me private message. Or email me at jamesrkozlowski@yahoo.com.

2. jxyama macrumors 68040

jxyama

3. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Where in MD are you located? And did you get an AE card with that too?

4. ijimk thread starter macrumors 6502a

ijimk

Im in baltimore area and no it has no AE card.

5. ijimk thread starter macrumors 6502a

ijimk

To any intrested we will discuss shipping via email or telephone. This is a great deal i really dont want to do ebay. Please private message or email me and please post here as well.

6. Solafaa macrumors 6502a

Solafaa

If i saw this 2 months ago i would have payed the asking price but i already have an iMac. This is a good deal, i am sure you can get $1,000 easly, if you dont try to sell it on ebay.

7. ijimk thread starter macrumors 6502a

ijimk

Guys this is a great deal on the emac. I no longer need it because i just ordered my dual 1.8 g5 with 128 video card and 160 gb hd and 20 inch display. So i no longeer have any use for it. I am asking 1000 but maybe i can work with you on the price a little. Keep in mind i have already taken a 300 dollar loss for selling it for 1000 dollars. This is a great deal guys.

8. Elan0204 macrumors 65816

Elan0204

This does seem to be a good deal. Too bad I'm holding out for a G5 iMac. Anyone looking for a great budget computer should definitely pick this up, though.

By the way, you should really only post one thread for each item you are selling. Plus, it should be in the Marketplace and Classifieds forum. Maybe you can ask a moderator to move this thread there for you.

Good luck on your sale!

9. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac