Want your Wii to light up blue?

Discussion in 'Games' started by AJ Muni, Nov 24, 2006.

1. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

Aug 4, 2005
    As we all know, that "little blue light" thats around the cd drive isnt consistant, hell it only turns on for me when I turn on my wii. I came across this on a site, But i'm not home to test it out.

Does it work?

Edit: Yeap it works! The only thing is the blue light stays on even when the wii is turned off..:rolleyes:

Also 2 questions...

1) Any1 kno any good sites for the wii? Im not looking for IGN, or 1up, but more of a gamers site..kinda like macrumors but for the wii..

2) Does an1 have any idea how to turn the wiimote off???!!!!
  2. wako macrumors 65816

Jun 6, 2005
    when you turn off the Wii, the Wiimote turns off... technically...

its more at a sleep mode then anything. If you touch a button it wakens up and tries to find the Wii system, if it doesnt, it goes back to sleep. If you want it completely off, as in, it doesnt respond even when you press a button, then you need to pull out the batteries.

As for another website... there isnt ONE place that is best for the Wii. However I always find GameFaqs.com's forum to be ALWAYS helpful. They have a dedicated forum just for the Wii as well.

and your first question... yes it does work, it just takes FOREVER before you get the message.
  3. aidanpendragon macrumors 6502a

Jul 26, 2005
    Not sure if you mean for info or for forums. If the former, Kotaku, Joystiq, and NintendoWiiFanboy (a distillation of Joystiq) all are pretty good. They tend to get info up much quicker than IGN.