Wanted: unpacking iPod mini pictures

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by TheT, Mar 26, 2004.

1. TheT macrumors 6502

Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find pictures of someone unpacking his iPod mini... I know there were such pictures when the 3G iPods were introduced, and I'm curious to see how the mini's package looks like.
    I couldn't find anything when googeling, but maybe one of you knows a place :)

...and since I have to wait 'til July to see one myself, but that's a different story :(

2. redkore macrumors member

3. blue&whiteman macrumors 65816

blue&whiteman

I want one so bad! get them to canada pronto apple! I just love how small it is. I only need to carry around a few hundred tracks and would much rather have the compact size vs. the regular ipods storage.

4. TheT thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for!

5. TheT thread starter macrumors 6502

I am actually thinking about selling my 15GB 3G iPod and getting a mini... my library just gets bigger and bigger (10,1GB right now), and I already upgraded from my original 5GB iPod once... but I'm beginning to think that I do not need all of my music with me...

6. SpaceMagic macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

It's strange that some people, including myself, like to see pictures/movies/read all the hype before getting a product. I read/watch/look because I can't afford anything including iPod mimi, so imagine I have one from the reviews! OMG, i'm a sad man LOL.

The mini does look cool though... green looks good too :p Blue for me though - that is, if they ever come to the UK

7. TheT thread starter macrumors 6502

8. g808 macrumors regular

what browser are you using? works fine using safari 1.2.1 and Firefox 0.8

9. gbojim macrumors 6502

Are you close enough to the US to drive over and get one? That's how I got mine.

10. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

I feel your pain. I was supposed to get one for my birthday last Saturday, I ended up with the arm band and an Apple gift card! :(

My wife is gonna order it for me again with her student discount, she cancelled the original order because the minis are backordered.

I hope to get mine in a month or so. Can't wait! :D

11. vwcruisn macrumors regular

my gf picked one up a pink one the other day at the apple store in santa monica california. the thing is AWESOME

12. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I knew they were small, but I didn't realize they were that small until I saw the cases for them. Still haven't seen one "in person". I'd buy one in a heartbeat (if I could find one) if they supported voice recording.

Guess I'll have to settle for a full size one. :D