Wanting to take the Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.4 Exam

Discussion in 'macOS' started by cwedl, Mar 7, 2007.

1. cwedl macrumors 65816

cwedl

Hi

I am thinking about taking the Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.4 Exam soon, even though mac osx 10.5 is coming out soon.

Can anyone recommend course materials i.e. training videos, I have the book and will go through recommended articles in the book.

When training for my MCSE'S i used CBT nuggets, and mac osx Equivilents?

Many thanks in advanced

2. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

I can not remember the publisher (although I know you can find them at peachpit.com) Apple has a series of course books that you can get, everything from iLife to System Admin. They stick really well with the exam materials. Also most places that offer Apple cert. exams also have classes set up. These are not just prep courses, but full hands on courses. You can check out the Apple website to find a place near you that would offer these classes.

3. cwedl thread starter macrumors 65816

cwedl

I have the books, I can't afford lessons but I would spend a few hundred on good training videos if they are worth it or recommended. My company would not pay for my training - they are microsoft evangelists, and don't really want me to take my exams, but I really want to because loads of our clients have macs and I'm the only one able to fix their problems...

4. cwedl thread starter macrumors 65816

cwedl