WAR! er .. PODCASTING!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by thedude110, Nov 27, 2005.

1. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

So, check out the frontpage of the Sunday edition of the Norwich Bulletin (the newspaper we get out here in the nowhereland, Connecticut). I saw the size of the font and thought "Oh my god!" Then I read the font and said to the woman "Aren't headlines that big reserved for like, war?"

podcasting.jpg

2. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

wow... that does seem like some serious overkill...

what if some actual 'news' happens?:rolleyes:

3. alexstein macrumors 6502a

alexstein

Pod-casting is cool but I did not know that it's that cool. Oh well. I guess it was a slow day at the Sunday Bulletin.

'goes back and downloads more pod-casts ' :cool:

4. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Hmm.. also ignore LOWER GAS PRICES!
    that MAY have more of an impact on the general public, but.... whatever.

:rolleyes:

5. mikebatho macrumors 6502a

It's like that with the National Tabloids here....

You've got scandals over iraqis being tortured by soldiers, british police lying to everybody about what happened when they shot an innocent guy they thought was a terrorist, jurys out on murder trials, rapists running around, a ton of people suffering pain & loss through the earthquake & flood tragedies.....

And the best the British press can come up with is how some f*****g moron that used to be in a soap opera or girl-band is getting on in the jungle reality TV show....

The world's gone nuts.

I was no fan of the royals, and still aren't, but when Princess Dianna died after being chased through the night by photographers & journalists, the great british masses still went out over the next few weeks & bought up the damned papers that the photos were probably intended for......

6. Apple macrumors 6502

Apple

Podcasting is becoming crazy, I still cant find very many that I like personally though