War3 MacR Clan **READ**

Discussion in 'Games' started by iAmAzN, Sep 26, 2003.

1. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

to those in our clan:

It is about to expire due to inactivity of our members.. We (the leaders) ask of you to be on bnet at least 2 hours a WEEK.

To those not in our clan:

Joining will help BUT as above we ask you to be on at least for 2 hours a week. If you wish to join contact me (iAmAzN) or (Tiauguinho) on bnet (USeast/Azeroth) and we will add you to our ranks.

That is all bye bye

2. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

With all those guys receiving their new G5's and the new Powerbooks, there should be a lot of people who wants to join our Clan on WarCraft 3. We need your help to keep the clan up and running. :)

3. K4NN4B15 macrumors member

I kinda suck.. never been higher than level 10... but i play more than two hours a week if you want me to join.

4. iAmAzN thread starter macrumors 6502

ok well like i said in my first post, come onto bnet(useast/azeroth) and contact me or tiauguinho and we'll add you to our clan:)

5. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

ah, well, I am on more than 2 hours per week but have started new accounts since the one I have with the macrumors clan kinda sucks... but I'll go play some on that account now... you know, to help the cause. ;)

6. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I've stopped playing War III for the time being since, my iMac is to slow, I can't win games with a slow vid card, I can't micro, So I;ve been doing D2 and Starcraft, I may be on soon again!

7. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

I know what you mean, I've given up playing it because it's too slow. I'm getting a new G4 soon so I'll be able to play it again. Not that I play it much anyway!