Warcraft 3 (Storyline Spoilers and overall response)

Discussion in 'Games' started by spuncan, Jul 7, 2002.

1. macrumors 6502

Jul 18, 2001
    this is just one big rant w/ a few spoilers
    Well Warcraft 3 is 4 days old going on 5 dayds so for all of us who bought it how do u like it. Pretty much sum up your feelings on the game so far. (fav. race, storyline, b.net, interface, etc...) I though the storyline was very well thoughtout compared to previous Warcrafts and Starcraft I love the cut seens yet after having to repeat some of the levels they got tire some. I also thought the storyline was fairly expectable like Arthas' betrail of the humans and a racial alliance saving the world (oops that may have been a little to far for some :rolleyes: ) I thought b.net was very very very nice except that custom games don't effect your status which got me a bit confused at first. Other wise I thought b.net made the game. My fav. race is probably the night elves yet in b.net the undead usually got me the win because of the speed and rushability. I thought the interface itself was horrible and really brought down the game yet once I became a customed to it I lived with it. The keyboard shortcuts pretty much saved the interface along with the 2 button mouse support. Other then that the game soared way above starcraft and War1-2. I especially liked the Hero support allowing me to get done many things that would have been nearly impossible otherwise. I look forward to the expansion pack. (Theres still alot of things to sum up like Arthas and the Lich king still roaming around)
  2. job
    macrumors 68040

Jan 25, 2002
    in transit
    Grrr....too many spoilers hidden in what seemed to be a modest editorial on WC3. Damn you!! :D