Warcraft 3

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dreadnought, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

Hi all,

I recently own Warcraft 3 and was just playing it. But I think I have a problem, I can only play the Prologue and the humain campaign. After I have finished it, I get my scores and after that I get back in the menu, in which I can choose between the prologue and humain campaign, not the campaigns after that.

Is this normal? Am I overlooking something??

2. dxp4acu macrumors regular

are you finishing the entire campaign?!? You have to finish all 9-12 levels of one campaign to move on to the next one.

that said, i love tower defenses!

3. Dreadnought thread starter macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

Yep, but unfortunately, there are only three levels on the prologue campaign, and have finished them, more then once. I can also find back the scores. So I find it very strange... Also a friend of mine told me this afternoon that you have to get a small movie after finishing a campaign, and I don't get that.

I have installed warcraft 3 on my ipod and game from there, so every now and then when I quit the game, my mac freezes up (in os X.2.8!!). I get a light/white screen. I also read a lot on this forum about W3, and I hear a lot of repairing permissions before installing. Unfortunatly I didn't do that. I am now playing on a B&W, but have ordered a dual 1.8 and will install the game then normally on the HD of the G5. Hope this will solve it!!

4. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Some of the problems could come from the non-standard setup you have going. Wait and see what happens when you get your new comp.

5. Dreadnought thread starter macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

I already thought so! But I am still waiting for my dually!! It has been almost 3 weeks now since I ordered it... It is probably the holiday season that is delaying it :(

Anyhow, I also tried to install W3 on the HD of the B&W, but it keeps crashing during the installation. Only have this with W3. Therefore I installed it on my pod. Also I have gamed there before, with Civilization 3 and Diablo 2. It works fine (sometimes a small crash of the game because of that). The ole' B&W is getting old and works fine, only the 12 gb HD is getting way to full!! Thank god for the 160 GB in the dual :D

6. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

have you contacted blizzard support on this problem? or you can go to their technical support forum somewhere at www.battle.net usually there'll be ppl there to help you on the forums