Warcraft Bragging rights.

Discussion in 'Games' started by P-Worm, Mar 13, 2004.

1. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

My friend yous_all_noobs. Totally ranked. Too bad he just left on a mission for our church a few days ago. Oh well.

So now I'm trying to get ranked before I leave (approx. June). I'm kicking hard on the West server, I'm currently 17-2 as of this writing. Oh yeah, that's an 89.5% win record.

So I ask this: is there anyone on this board that is ranked? If so, how high? If you can get ranked, I think you deserve a little time in the spotlight. ;)

*note: I'm not trying to be some ultra-cocky guy. I'm just interested how Macrumors fares at one of the greatest games ever.

P-Worm

2. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

I play a bit of Warcraft too. I think my record is like 59-27

Like 8 of my losses are from AT with my friend that really sucks though.

Anyways, I play on the West server, my name is DeathBestowYou

3. warcraftmaster macrumors regular

4. P-Worm thread starter macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Wow, 100%, can't top that. ;)

P-Worm

5. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

hehe, i play mostly custom games (diablo duelz 1.6, dark deeds 5) but im currently 14-11 (my friend lost me 2 games) on west and 104-96 on east :D

but yea, i think im doing good for myself :p

6. briankonar macrumors regular

eh what do you mean by ranked? lvl? im an 11 currently, although i've had accounts up to 14. some ppl have lvl's in the high 20's. :eek:

o ya, i think i'm 57-34 with my current Human army (Mountain King with Riflemen for tier 1, Paladin, priests, mortars for tier 2, and Gryphons for tier 3). and i play 3v3 random only (reduces the competitive nature of it all).

7. P-Worm thread starter macrumors 68020

P-Worm

I too like playing random team, but I go 4v4 (I like to know where my enemies are so I can waste at least one early game).

Ny ranked I mean that if you have a high enough level (somewhere around 17-18) you get ranked on where you stand on your server.

P-Worm

8. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I used to be god at Warcraft III if any of you remember my early account EatDaSheep, it was ranked 157 on Random Team. Unfortunately my computer does not allow me to play that well it lags way to much for me to be competitive. I have a CRT iMac with a 16mb vid card and you know what that means in a huge battle. My current account is NoobTree on Azeroth server, I don't play on it much, I only use it when I'm on my friends computer, I'm currently 36-16 with humans, not bad but if I played more I could be better.

9. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

hehe, i remember when we tried doing a 6v6 with bots with Clan MR (when it was still alive) and you lagged like crazy! :D

10. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

That was painful, I really need to get a G5!!!

11. Schmittroth macrumors regular

Schmittroth

The big problem with the ladders is that it's too easy for a level 15 guy to get a new account and now he's back down to 1 kicking all the noobs asses like mine. Kinda frustrating.