Warcraft III 1.13 patch released

Discussion in 'Games' started by iAmAzN, Dec 17, 2003.

1. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

It's about time too.. well anywho you can download it in game by clicking Battle.net or download here: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr0744p although the mac patch isnt out yet. It includes Act 2 and 3 of the Orc campaign!

If you want to see the list of fixes/changes go HERE

2. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I can't wait to play the new Orc campaign, its about time:)

3. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

I'm a little disappointed. This "available soon" had better be within the next day or two. Blizzard has always gotten my support by releasing hybrid discs with both Windows and Macintosh versions of their games. Second class citizens here we come.. :(

4. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

no no, the mac version is available today simply by connecting to battlenet. The "coming soon" is only for the version that you download separately, but why would you need to?

5. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Well I admit I was a little lazy in having to fish for my WCIII CD to launch Battlenet. It seems I was a bit hasty but it is odd that if updates are available for both platforms, why is only one posted and not the other?

6. Versello macrumors regular

Maybe some governing force had something to do with it... I smell a conspiracy :eek:

7. alset macrumors 65816

alset

Looks like they made the game a lot easier. This is welcome, as I often find the game more difficult than I want, on lighter settings.

Dan

8. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

has anyone tried to play the new orc campaigns? I got to the end of act two, but when I try to go on to act three, I can't. It just restarts the final level of act II!!! oooh, I'm so mad. I waited so long for this! :mad: