Warning: Safara collection for iPhone 4/4S – defects

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ivanfsg, Feb 26, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

So I decided to make a Christmas gift for my girlfriend – the Safara collection for iPhone 4/4S – Leopard, produced by More-Thing. After a thorough search over the Internet, I found one for sale at an online store. The price seemed completely reasonable considering the expected quality so I immediately ordered it without hesitation. The next day I got the case which was in a stylish box – it was perfect for a Christmas gift.

I gave it as a present to my girlfriend who totally loved it. After we unwrapped it, we were impressed by its’ fabulous looks and stylish box. One of the case’s sides has a leopard fur imitation. The long fur decoration leaves a classy and expensive impression which is furthermore emphasized by the cowhide leather on the back. There are 2 bonus silicone protectors in the set – one for the front and one for the back. At first the case was too tight, but it loosened up a little as the most More leather cases do.

However, there was a problem. After a month or so, the synthetic part of the case started to wear out. The problem definitely wasn’t a careless usage so it had to be a manufacturing defect.

To anyone looking to buy Safara collection my advice is to choose another product so you don’t get disappointed in the end.

[​IMG]
    pic 1
    pic 2
    pic 3

2. macrumors newbie

More-TR

Did you contact to More Thing? If not, do it ASAP... They help them about defective item. Send them defective item's photos.

3. macrumors 65816

Sorry but after looking at that case do you really think you can use the words "classy" and "expensive impression" when describing it? I mean if you were from the kingdom of Zamunda maybe.......

Attached Files:

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

No, I'll write them

I think that it looks cool

It's real :)

5. macrumors 65816

Just hacking on you. Kinda like the guy that blinged his i4s and asked if that would void his warranty. He got mad because I laughed at the idea of a gold plated i4s. I was just hackin on him.... heck I don't care what people do with their phone as long as they don't care if I laugh at it.

I would contact the manufacturer for a replacement.