Was I dreaming, or did I see new Speakable Items?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by walkingmac, Oct 9, 2005.

1. walkingmac macrumors 6502

walkingmac

Ok, a few days ago I had Speakable Items on and was doing something and then it, in a rare display of getting my commands wrong, thought i said "I missed a meeting" (or something to that affect) and displayed in a bezel type window my schedule for that week! However the next day, that was no longer there. I don't recall, but I am afraid I may have deleted (and I can't fathom why I would have done anything like this) an application folder from my "Speakable Items Folder". This command is not present in any of my other users so I have no idea why it was there.

Anyways, has anyone else ever encountered this?

2. carpe diem macrumors 6502

Are you sure you were not intoxicated in any way!!!

3. walkingmac thread starter macrumors 6502

walkingmac

lol... yes, I was quite coherent and very sober at the time. Where o Where did they go!?

4. carpe diem macrumors 6502

I think MR is not qualified to help you on this is a topic which is best discussed in an AA gathering.

5. walkingmac thread starter macrumors 6502

walkingmac

But.. but... there was a pink glow about the room and there was music, ya music and it was playing exactly what I wanted to hear. My mac was talking to me and saying just the right things....

no really, I'll get to the bottom of this, somehow, there has to be a logical explanation.