was Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf right after all?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Jul 10, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

Jul 18, 2002
    aka Baghdad Bob...

remember how he was scorned? certainly, some of his statements were clearly wrong, such as, "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!", but what of some other things he said? many seem to have come true.

• "Washington has thrown their soldiers on the fire"
    • "These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"
    • "Faltering forces of infidels cannot just enter a country of 26 million people and lay besiege to them! They are the ones who will find themselves under siege. Therefore, in reality whatever this miserable Rumsfeld has been saying, he was talking about his own forces. Now even the American command is under siege."
    • "I think the British nation has never been faced with a tragedy like this fellow [Blair]."

and will this one come true?

"W. Bush, this man is a war criminal, and we will see that he is brought to trial"

2. XNine macrumors 68040

Apr 7, 2005
    Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Ah, but anyone who isn't islamic is automatically an infadel. I don't give a **** who you are, or who you think you are, but anyone who uses those terms to categorize everybody else not of your same religion is utter crap. Which is why I suggest the destruction and abolishment of all religion.

On the other hand, Bush SHOULD be seen as a war criminal, along with his GOP buddies, and Rumsfeld. This whole presidency has made our country, once disliked, now completely hated by the world.