watches

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by bored911, Mar 30, 2007.

1. bored911 macrumors 6502

bored911

does anyone know about apple watches? cheap one's?

2. Sly macrumors 6502

Sly

Apple produced (had producer for them) a number of watches particularly during the early and mid 90's period. They were all poor quality novelty items. Steve took a particular dislike to the watches and bined them soon after his return. They come up on ebay resonably often, I paid about £20 for the last one I bought - the OS 7.5 launch watch.

3. mkjj macrumors 6502a

mkjj

I've got about 8 (I think) all from eBay, will get them together and take a photo.

Sly, seem to remember you had quite few and once posted a pic of them?

4. Sly macrumors 6502

Sly

I only have 3 Apple watches, I may have posted about them in the past I can't remember. My Apple collection is nowhere near as extensive or impressive as yours appears to be. :cool:

I can see why Steve had a problem with the watches, the ones I have don't even tell the time accurately, they really are junk. If only Apple could have gotten together with one of the quality watch manufactures and come up with a watch that does justice to the Apple name, I'd buy one of those in the blink of an eye.

5. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

I have a bunch of different ones. Some are cheap, some are cool and *nice*, especially the pocket watch that came in the Apple tin...