Waterproof ipod???

Discussion in 'iPod' started by diamond3, Mar 13, 2007.

1. diamond3 macrumors 6502a

Oct 6, 2005
    Alright I have been looking around the past few days at either ipods with waterproof cases or the waterproof shuffle. Anyways, I would want it to be a nano or shuffle. Nothing to bulky and something that I could take with me wakeboarding. I don't know for sure if I would even dare, but i'm really interested in it.

I have seen the waterproof ipod shuffle, but I cant see spending $150+ headphones for it. Does anyone here have experiences with waterproof cases etc. This is kind of a different topic but hopefully there is someone in here with one. I like the 2nd gen shuffle but I can't find cases for them.
  2. PYR0M310N macrumors 6502a

Aug 29, 2006
    I found these headphones which are pretty cheap £27 which is about $50.

and you won't find cases for 2nd gen shuffle as one of the main selling points is "put it on" which you are unable to do if its in a case.
  3. diamond3 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oct 6, 2005
    yeah, those same ones are 27 or 21 USD online at amazon but they get bad reviews on almost all the different types. There seems to not be a big market for waterproof headphones. There are not too many options. I think I would either get a refurbished nano or the older shuffle then. I don't know if it would even be worth it. I just think it would be hard to secure them to me if I crashed or something.