Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
I try and do my fair share of reporting bad posts, so if that is thanks enough for some of the Mods to help keep MacRumors clean and orderly, so be it. Plus, I like getting people in trouble. What can I say, I'm a bastard. :cool:

James Philp

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2005
Oxford/London
Getting coal at Christmas is a pretty well-established tradition in the UK as far as I know.
I will do a quick poll of my friends and relations and get back to you. Mind you, chanukah is a pretty well-established Christmas tradition round where I live! :D :p

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
Certainly you may shower us with gifts, but hard cash is preferable....

I also accept cheques, VISA, MasterCard and Amex, PM me for trader details.

DVC, sadly I don't drink, but the sight of some seriously pissed MR London members just before the break would undoubtedly cheer me up no end.

I feel a London Geekfest meeting coming on....:D

iGav, you got your ears on?

Kobushi

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
Right behind you.
WinterMute said:
Certainly you may shower us with gifts, but hard cash is preferable....

I also accept cheques, VISA, MasterCard and Amex, PM me for trader details.

DVC, sadly I don't drink, but the sight of some seriously pissed MR London members just before the break would undoubtedly cheer me up no end.

iGav, you got your ears on?

Sorry, I'm broke this year. You guys can look forward to getting homemade macaroni pictures. If you've been real good, I'll use glitter.

L

Lau

WinterMute said:

Yay! I'm in dissertation hell - please give me a reason to skive for a day...:D
I'd come through for this....

AmbitiousLemon

Moderator emeritus
Nov 28, 2001
down in Fraggle Rock
Mudbug said:
reporting crap posts and not feeding trolls is enough thanks for most of us, I think. But we appreciate the sentiment, all the same. :)

Actually if you really want to help, stop causing problems. Thats much more helpful than reporting problems.

Best way to do this is to sing a happy song before responding to any post.

Now go and found your happy song.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
AmbitiousLemon said:
Now go and found your happy song.
Does that actually work? I'm being serious... and I mean, for more, 'weighty' issues than the average heat on MR... hmm, I'll have to go find a happy song and give it a try.

*Whiskers on kittens and warm woolen mittens...*

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
devilot said:
I'm fairly certain you did that simply to force anyone reading this thread to have that song run through their head. :mad:

;)

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
devilot said:
Does that actually work? I'm being serious... and I mean, for more, 'weighty' issues than the average heat on MR... hmm, I'll have to go find a happy song and give it a try.

*Snowflakes that fall on my nose and eyelashes...*
[tinkerbell]"Peter, you've lost your happy thought."[/tinkerbell]

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
James Philp said:
Getting coal at Christmas is a pretty well-established tradition in the UK as far as I know.

Maybe e doesn't get out enough ;)
Or, maybe he's never been naughty enough to get a lump of coal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.